Monday, January 5, 2009

Universe

Why this Titled Universe ? A food for Thought !!
For a second it seems like this is it, now wholesome of life each 1 N every 1 belongs over here !!

Paulo cohelo says Treasue lies where your heart belongs. Also "when you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true". SO this the wholesome of life. Your Universe... His Universe our Universe....
Sometimes I wonder where is my Universe ?? Is it with me or around me or it is not there at all ??

Definitely a Super philosophy but True !!!
Till nxt time !! Keep Visiting !!

6 comments:

  1. gr8 start dear..but the biggest challenge would be discipline..just as in jogging or gyming ;)
    U can visit - Http://www.pavanprasad.blogspot.com/ and check out the date of last post to understand what I meant :)
    best of luck and yup, cheers..
    pavan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. philosophy!! cool stuff, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Mite,thats a nice start to your newly found interest.
    Well this post is not something philosophical but the mindset of a confused identity.(dont mind)..HAHA..
    Well written bro!!!
    Keep writing and keep helping the world know the inner you..
    I wish your blog all the best and hope to see you contributing regulary..
    N ya remember i only used to read BigB's blog before this..you are the next..Lots Luv..Amit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bro !! Hpe this excels !! love n luk

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sometimes I wonder where is my Universe ?? Is it with me or around me or it is not there at all ??"

    your universe is within you buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Buddy for Enlightening me !!

    ReplyDelete